INSTRUCT CENTRE - FRANCE 2 - ISBG
The EM platform provides three types of¬†services
- <` hrŚf=&http://www.ibs.fr/platforms/protein-purification/quality-control-by-electron/article/quality-control-by-electron" style="" target="_self">Quality control (negative staining)
- verify the homogeneity of a sample (aggregated or not).
- determine the degree of oligomerization of a protein.
- allow image analysis and 3D reconstruction of protein complexes (collaboration).
The cryo-electron microscopes, and the associated instruments, are¬†available¬†under¬†conditions.
Different techniques are available in the platform to allow the observation of biological samples
- Chemical fixation
- Fixation by high-pressure freezing
- Classical embedding (EPON, LR White)
- Cryo-substitution and embedding
- Classical sectioning
- Cryo-sectioning (Tokuyasu)
4. Labeling and Staining
- Immunolabeling (manual or automated)
- Trasmission Electron Microscopy
The platform also provides¬†access to equipments¬†under¬†certain conditions
Scientific collaborations, that require specific developments, are possible .
See more at: