The EM platform provides three types of services
- verify the homogeneity of a sample (aggregated or not).
- determine the degree of oligomerization of a protein.
- allow image analysis and 3D reconstruction of protein complexes (collaboration).
The cryo-electron microscopes, and the associated instruments, are available under conditions.
Different techniques are available in the platform to allow the observation of biological samples
- Chemical fixation
- Fixation by high-pressure freezing
- Classical embedding (EPON, LR White)
- Cryo-substitution and embedding
- Classical sectioning
- Cryo-sectioning (Tokuyasu)
4. Labeling and Staining
- Immunolabeling (manual or automated)
- Trasmission Electron Microscopy
The platform also provides access to equipments under certain conditions
Scientific collaborations, that require specific developments, are possible .
See more at: